
YSaturday, April 29, 2006
I met Niny on the way to work. As usual, I'm late again. Niny told me that Progress Package money can withdraw from our account. Hhhmmm, that's a good news. I called my dad to confirm since he withdraw his money this morning. He said "Yes". Wow!!! That was a good news.
Once I reached my workplace. I told the rest of my colleagues about it. I checked thru my internet banking but nothing in there. The rest of them checked & look so happy. Where's my money??? HHHhhhhmmmm.
I called the hotline & manage to get thru. The cso claimed that everything is correct & I should get it by 01/05/06. That's means I can't spend more in KL over the weekend. But its ok...I still have some cash to spare.
Now I'm looking forward for my KL trip...yahooo!!!
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at