
YSunday, May 14, 2006
Location : Sembawang Park Pit 5
Date : 12/05/06
Involved : Families from Mum's side
It was raining heavily in the afternoon. Thank God, I was not out yet. Rosy & Alin had arrived @ my place. After the rain stopped, we make a move. Rosy just got her driving license & she had borrowed a mini van to help me with my stuff. Thanx Rosy.
Some of my aunties & cuzzins were already there. We started BBQing. It was so fun playing with fire....hehehehe. Luckily the younger cuzzins were quite co-operative. While some were eating, the others will help with the BBQing & vice versa. But some were just come to eat only. Thick skin. I hate those kind of people. Just know how to come with empty hands & stomach. Assholes!!!!
Thanks to Joelabu, Guava, Ponzie, Reen, Rosy & Alin for coming. Sorry if I didn't give much attention given to all of u. If only I could. I have to run here & there.
Overall, everything was a success. This was a Family BBQ cum advance Mother's Day celebration. We cut cakes & bought some small gifts to the mothers. Hope they like it.
Mummy, I still owe u 1 present. Just wait for ur birthday next month ok?? I love u Mummy!!!
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at