
YSaturday, May 27, 2006
Fondue My first bite Delicious!!! Marvellous!! It's finished :(
Venue : Haagen Daz @ Junction 8
Yeay!!! Thank God it's Friday today.
After work, Mas & I decided to go Junction 8 today. Tot of getting a present for Tomy (one of my temp staff whom last day this coming Monday). We saw a Billabong shirt. It's blue. Nice design. I told Mas to keep a lookout at Metro for more choices over the weekend.
We were discussing what to eat for dinner. Mas has been craving for Fondue eversince I describe to her what this food is about. We decided to go to Haagen Daz. It was a cosy corner at the smoking area, The sky was soooooo blue (u may check it out at my multiply later). I snap some shots before & after....hahaha.
Here comes our Fondue!!! All this fondue stuff is from Jue. She has been talking about it since few weeks back. It was a big spread. We were wondering whether we can finish it or not. We were really enjoying our Fondue without realising that it's finishing.
Wow!!! Congratz to Jules & Mas. Both of u are big ice cream eaters...hahahaha. The taste was wonderful especially when u dip the banana with chocolate coating. OMG!!!! It's marvellous!!! I decided to go home after that. Kinda lazy to go to CCK or Simei to meet my friends. I will tend to go back late again if I still proceed to meet them.
Since I need to wake up early tomorrow, I better go home.
Well...so when will be my next Fondue session?? I'm sure to come back again for it again...hahaha.
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at