
YFriday, May 19, 2006
HHhhmm....so many people again in the train. It was already 7.35am. I guessed I need to get out from home early to avoid these people.
I was entering the train & holding to the handle when this woman push away my hand. Sickening bloody M%^$#n. As if I'm gonna push her face with my right hand. All the way 2 work, I'm cursing her till she alight @ Yio Chu Kang station. My morning spoilt just like that.
Well, forget about that stupid woman.
Anyway, yesterday outing was fun. I have a karaoke session with ST gang. Only a few of them turned out. Era, Jue, Zue, Ponzie & Khafidz. Session started from 6.25pm - 9.25pm. All kind of songs we sang. We tot of extending another hour but fully booked. HHhhmm...next time then. After karaoke, we met Naz for dinner @ Plaza Singapura McDonald & proceed home after that. I reached home @ 11.30pm.
I saw the TV that Joelabu sent to my house today. Not bad, quite big. 29" Samsung LCD. Well I took my shower & then called someone. World War III started....jeng jeng jengggggggg.
I don't know why he against me going to karaoke. It's not the place that has hostess. Why the hell I wanna go to the place with hostess around. Am I out of mind? It's a family karaoke. I just feel that my life is starting to get restricted. His reason was, I'm wearing a headscarf. It's not a nice place to go.
Oh pleaseeeee!!! I'm going there to sing. Not flirting. DUH!!! My whole night filled with unsatisfaction feeling. I told him that I only need 1 thing from him that is to TRUST me. If there's no trust, how to stable a relationship in future. No use telling the truth if the person dun trust urself. Is lying a better way out?
Am I suppose to give up my fav pastime time? I'm not prepared for now. That's the only place I can release my stress. Karaoke @ home? Hhhmm, maybe. I will start to collect more CDs. Mas, please lend me ur karaoke CDs ok? Hahaha. Or another way, make a gathering & karaoke session @ one of my friend's place.
Is this what I want? Am I willing to sacrifice more? There are a lot of things that he need to know about me and vice versa. One by one will be revealed sooner or later.
Lets time tell c",)
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at