
YFriday, May 05, 2006
I was having a quick nap during lunch time when my hp beeps. There was an SMS from an unfamiliar number.
U call me.
Who are u?
Ur old friend from Bedok.
Who???
A few seconds later, my hp rang. It's the same number. I picked up the call. To my surprise, it was Mohd. HHhhmmm, long time no news of him. Roughly about 2++ mths. He disappeared before I gave him an answer to his question. Well, the best part...he asked me the same question again. I'm unprepared to answer him. Why is it so hard for me to answer? It see ms that there is something stopped me from expanding the friendship to relationship with him. Only GOD knows.
There were some questions which were left unanswered:
U ... I nak tanya u ... I serious ni.
Serious masuk ICU lah.
U ... I nak sound u jadi GF i.
U ingat i ni budak2 sekolah ke nak sound steady. I'm sorry...I can't give u an answer now.
But y? Y r u always runaway from this question.
Becoz I'm not prepared! U ingat pilih matair tu mcm pilih ikan kat pasar ke?
Then when will u be prepared? I dah lama tunggu jawapan u.
I dunno.
I want to meet u. No use talking on the phone coz U won't know how serious I am.
Maybe...Insyaallah this weekend.
He wanted to meet me. I suggested this weekend if no obstacles. We will confirm again later. Damn!! He'll never give up. He even serious wanna meet my parents. He's crazy or what??!! I just can't be bothered. Only GOD knows the best.
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at