
YMonday, May 29, 2006
I'm in front of my laptop updating my blog again!
Today was a tiring day for me. Yesterday I went to Geylang Serai with my mum & aunties for shopping. I met them @ 12.30pm & proceed for lunch. I ate the mutton bryani. Delicious!! Tot of eating the Satay Gadoh but finished.
After lunch, we went to Joo Chiat Complex. I bought some materials to make my baju kurung. I ended up buying 4 colours. Those ST ladies wanna use green & black this year. My family will be wearing beige while I bought an extra maroon material for my own use.
My mum & aunties bought alot of material. In total, we spent around $700+ for just only materials. After that I went to the shoe shop to buy a pair of shoe to work. I ended up buying 1 shoe & 2 sandals.
It was almost 5.00pm when I reached home. While resting, Zue called me. Asking whether I'm going to Yati's place. I almost forgotten about it. I met her & Herry @ 7.15pm & proceed to her place. Thank god it was only @ Sembawang.
After that I proceed home. I'm feeling kinda tired. Ponzie, Reen & Yanie asking me out tonite. Hhhmmm, my eyes feel like shutting down. I get ready & meet them @ 11.30pm. We will be going to Changi Village. I'm wondering whether I can wake up early or not tomorrow. I'll be having a bowling tournament @ OCC in the morning.
We reached Changi around 1.00am. They played cards while I entertaining Irfan. He likes to run around. I brought him to play the swing, slide & see-saw. The funny part was that, he became panic when he heard the plane sound. There was one time when he fall off from the swing becoz he was shocked. I was also shocked when he fell. Luckily he did not cry. He holding me very tightly.
We left Changi Village almost 4++am. We took our breakfast near Ponzie's place. I reach home almost 6.15am. I can't afford to sleep else I will have difficulty to wake up. I must be @ OCC by 8.45am. My team not yet arrive when I reach there. Wondering who will be in the same team with me.
Heard from Yanie, the guys are around my age. All are malay. Alamak!!! I tot pakcik-pakcik. This Belinda played me out. This gonna be a difficult task. I saw this group of guys. All wearing yellow t-shirt. Confirmed they are in my group coz my captain told me to wear yellow. During the game, I dun really talked to them coz paiseh lah. Just smile...hahaha. They are Anis, Syamri & Rafaat. Anis's voice resemble Ijal aka pungot....ahakzzz. Not bad looking. Doesn't look like 34yrs old. But I like to see his face. Dunno why. Syamri got good looks. His bowling skills quite good. Rafaat average look. Burrpp!!! I'm full just by looking @ them....hahahaha. It's not easy to see Malay guys in SingTel especially in CS group. So when there's an opportunity, u must see. See only what!!
Here are my scores:
1st game : 125 (10th placing)
2nd game : 187 (3rd placing)
3rd game : 130 (5th placing)
Overall, I'm in 5th placing. Not bad huh? There are alot of good bowlers. I'm just 4 pins behind 4th placing & 14 pins behind 3rd placing. My score slacken during the 3rd game. I've stretched my left hips during the free throw. It's hurts but I manage to play the 3 games. Now I have difficulty seating properly.
I'm satisfied with my score. It was quite sometime I've reached above 170 points. Too bad I can't maintain my score. Nevermind, there's always next time. I got a yellow t-shirt as a souvenir. Esprit tshirt with UTES name engraved. Nice!!
It was raining heavily when we proceed home. I went lunch with Ponzie & Reen. I took a cab home. I was so tired. I get change & went to sleep. I woke up almost 10.00pm. Now I can't sleep....haizzz!! Luckily I'm on leave tomorrow.
Mas, I saw someone at the bowling alley just now. He also bowled. I give u a hint. This guy always leave his perfume smell whenever he passby....hahaha. Ponzie says he's too skinny. But who cares...i just admired his face...hahaha.
Well...my weekend fully utilise. Maybe tomorrow I will go down to delifrance for lunch to utilise the birthday treat that was given to me 3 months ago. Its expiring soon on 31 May 2006. After that I will have a wonderful ice cream for dessert. All this depends on what time I wake up.
To those who are working...happy working tomorrow. I'm gonna hug my pillow tight-tight tonite.
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at