
YTuesday, May 16, 2006
It's was a hot Monday morning. I'm late again!!! Hehehe...
I tot of taking a cab to work but then there were few people standing along the road side. Forget it!!! I waited for 962 which is always slow during peak hour. The bus came @ 7.35am. 2 buses came at the same time. After that, I took the train towards town side.
As usual, there were many people in the train. I stood somewhere near the door. My eyes looked around. I saw something unsightful. There was a lady sitting & asleep. The best part was, her mouth was wide opened. I grinned. If only I could throw a small paper ball into her mouth...hehehe.
Well, journey to work was damn boring after 3 days rest. So I sms "good morning" greeting to some of my contacts.
eVeN w/oUt SeEiNg U, eVeN w/oUt SaYiNg MuCh, eVeN w/oUt tAlKiNg oFtEn, iM aLwAYz HeRe, NeVeR fAiL 2 ReMeMbEr U...GoOd MoRnInG...
While waiting to reach AMK MRT station, my hp beeps.
1 message received...
A: So sweet of u. Good morning to u 2. Hope u r fine.
J: Yeah I'm fine. How about u?
A: Not fine coz I miss u.
J: Yeah rite. Sweet talker...hahaha
A: No I'm not. Really! I didn't get anything 4 missing u. Just 2 let u know tat u r those special person tat I wish 2 get closer but I can't. Anyway u do take care.
J: Wat do u mean u can't?
A: Cos u bz, I'm bz. How can we b close unless we werk out something. Btw dear, do u want 2 close 2 me in the first place?
J: Yes if u able to open up my heart again.
A: Wow tats tough job but I will b taking steps one at a time. B natural coz rite now I will try 2 make u happy. Muahx miss u dear.
J : Haha. Lets nature takes its course. Like u said earlier, we have 2 work out something.
A : Yes my smart gal. All things we do must plan with the help of nature.
Hhhmmm. is he the one 4 me? Well, let time tells. It still too early. If he manages to open up my heart, thanx to GOD. But if not, maybe someone else. Hope the story will continue...story of the morning glory :p
After SMS-ing, I started to look @ my icon activities. Damn!!! 73 cases over the weekend. Before I left office on Thursday, it was only 5 cases. I need to struggle real hard today. Email...phone call...cases. Arrghhh!!!!!
While I'm doing my cases, my hp beeps again. Another SMS received.
This time from Rashid (Ponzie...u should know who rite??!!). Out of sudden, he said this:-
Alia, i nak bilang something. I dah ade matair skarang. Dah 1 bulan. I hope u understand.
OMG!!! As if i care if he has a GF. By all means. I'm not hard up for him. We are just friends anyway. Dun tell me u can't be my friend even if u r married? Narrow-minded!!!
My reply to him was :-
No probz. I shall not bother u then :)
Short, sweet & simple. I can't be bother with this type of people. The way he SMS as if I'm having some feelings for him & not to bother him again...hahahaha. No communication....no chemistry....how to like him?
Well...this is life. U dun like but u still have to face it. Suddenly I remembered my conversation with Ponzie yesterday.
/me *wink**wink* @ Ponzie....hahaha
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at