
YTuesday, May 09, 2006
Woohhooo!!! It was really an enjoyable weekend for all the ST gang.
Location : UDMC Pasir Ris
Date : Fri (05/05) - Sun (07/05)
People Involved : ST Gang & Ajan Gang
Friday (05/05/06)
I took a full day leave on Friday as I need to settle my dad's withdrawal of policy @ AXA headquarter. It was raining quite heavily before I left home but then it subsided. It was quite a long & tiring journey as we were riding & the traffic was quite slow. Half of my jeans drenched. After everything settled, my dad left to work & I went to meet Zue @ Raffles Place MRT station. While waiting for her, I went to encashed my Progress Package cheque. At last, I got it after a long wait. I went to the nearest SingPost. Dammit!!! I have to pay $4 just to exchange it for cash. Do I have a choice??
We were 45mins late to meet Jue. Sorry Jue!! We then went for marketing & took our breakfast. It was raining quite heavily when we about to leave Geylang market. We hailed a cab & fetch Era @ Tampines. Later, we proceed to check in. It was already 2.30pm when we reach there. We unpacked the food & accompanied Era @ her chalet.
Era wanted to decorate the chalet. Thinking of some ideas, we started decorating. Phheeww!! Everything settled by 5.30pm. My legs were aching. I rest for awhile & took a shower as I need to meet Ponzie. I need to rush to another chalet & need to be back here by midnite.
I'm tired of waiting for this woman. Agreed to meet me at 7pm but ended up she came @ 8pm. Gggrrrr!!! Forever late!!! We took cab to Fairy Point Chalet @ Changi. Damn!! The place looked so earie to me. Left & right were dark. Luckily we don't lost our way. Thanks to the patience taxi driver. After spending times with my gelagatians, I have to go back to my chalet. I thought that we have miss the fun part becoz we will be giving surprise for Ajan. Thank God, Era still not here yet. I change my top & proceed to her chalet. Luckily just 5 units away. Most of the gang were already there.
As per planned, everything went on smoothly until we saw Era, Ajan & one of his friends, Damn!!! Something is not right but we just pretend. When Ajan stepped into the chalet...
"Suprised!!!!" His friends' voice were quite loud. He was kinda shock & speechless i guess. They sang birthday songs for him. So cute!!! We then proceed back to our chalet. Task accomplished!! It was already 2++am. Kinda sleepy. Herry was going off to work & will be going to North area. I asked Naz whether should we go back now & sleep then go for voting. She agreed. So we shared cab with Herry. At last...home sweet home. Luckily voting ends till 8pm so we have a alot of time to rest...hahaha. Ros & Zue stayed @ the chalet.
Saturday (06/05/06)
I woke up when my hp beeps. Naz sms me to know what time I'm going for voting. I look @ the clock. It's almost 11am. I told her after Zohor then I will go with my parents. It was a hot weather today. When I reach the polling station, my sleepy eyes opened wide. Many "abang-abang polis". Wasted to those doesn't have the chance to go voting. Can "cuci mata" u know....hahaha. After that I met Naz to go back to the chalet. It was raining @ East area. After buying whatever stuff they wanted, we proceed to the chalet.
Chances to swim was very slim. But nevermind, the most important thing is BBQ!! We really have fun BBQing although it was raining. Later part of the night, drinking session started. Era started to act like small kid when I came back from meeting my friend. Dunno how many cups she swallowed. But later she cool off. Ros face already turn red like SOTONG (that's what she claimed). Ponzie...hhhmm!!! What do u think?? She done something silly which she ended up thinking & thinking about it after she sobers...hahahaha. I gave up on her.
Sunday (07/05/06)
It's time to go home. I was soooo sleepy. I did not sleep for the whole nite. I took a shower before I went home to avoid any "smell"....hehehe. We checked out @ 10am. Took a cab home & spent my time sleeping the whole day without having my breakfast. I woke up around 8.30pm & had dinner. I went to bed again @ 11.30pm. My sunday wasted just like that...uwekkkkkk.
No matter what, I enjoyed every moment when I was there althought it was very hectic to travel here & there. So when will be our next gath???
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at