
YThursday, May 04, 2006
Uweekkk!!! I still have not receive my Progress Package money. Where the hell it gone to?? It should be deposited to my account by 01/05/06 as per that CSO. I was emailing to Awin when she asked me to call another hotline to check coz I will never get thru the hotline number they gave. I called & manage to check with another CSO.
I was told that I've keyed in the wrong account number. HHHhhhmmm, what a stupid mistake I've made. But I've check few times before submitting it. Well, just admited it's ur fault Jules!!! Dun deny anymore.
According to the CSO, I wiil receive my cheque by next week. HHHhhhmmm, another week to wait. This is the price to pay for a stupid mistake I've made. No choice, so I have to wait.
I'm waiting...waiting...waiting...waiting for my PP money.
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at