
YThursday, June 01, 2006
Wow!! Guess who called me today??!!
It's Mohd aka Abang Besar (nickname given by Maslinda) ... hahaha ...
It has been quite some time he called me. The last time he told me that he's divorcing his wife (mother's choice). But from his story now, he seems happy with his wife.
Good!! Good!! Good!! But I never probe him further.
No one to harrass me again for an answer which I can't bring myself to tell him the truth. He still as cheerful as ever. Asyik aku jer yg kena kutuk dgn dia. Demessss!!!
I'm happy to know that he's happy with his marriage now. But his scandaling attitude is still there....hahahaha. A guy is always a guy. Never enuff of one.
No matter what, he's a great friend. You can joke, talk, kutuk, hamput etc etc & etc. But make sure u can also accept that too. Although his outlook gave people the thinking that he's a gangster, but deep inside him, he willing to help others (esp gerls...hahaha). Just kidding!! This kind of friend, I should keep....hehehe. U can rarely find someone who has these characters especially thru MIRC. Mostly I came across are the Jiwangz & serious type. Talked once on the phone & that's the end of it.
I pray that he will lead a happy life with his family. Not becoz I afraid that he pester me again with the same question but as a friend, I don't want my friends to be sad.
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at