
YMonday, May 22, 2006
Weekend over!!! My weekends were well planned. Although I'm tired but I'm satisfied.
Friday
I met Tini & Bobo for dinner @ Al-ameen (Woodlands) after work. I managed to go home & freshen up. Left home @ 8.30pm, I picked them up @ Causeway Point & proceed to our destination. Everyone was hungry. We ordered the Dinner Package for 3. Soon our food arrived. While chit-chat while eating. Heard from her that her brother is not working & choosy about work. Thank God that I'm not married to him...hahahaha.
After dinner I went to their place for awhile. I saw Didi Boy. Miss him. He's 20 years old now. Wow!! Getting older day by day. The moment he started to come to me, I ran away. Maybe I'm no longer "friendly" with cats. At 11.00pm, I proceed to go home. I just remembered that I have a lunch appointment tomorrow.
Saturday
I woke up @ 10.00am. My hp rangs. Goshh!!! I got a lunch appt today. I lazily woke up from my bed & headed to the toilet. After shower, I've cleaned my house & went out. I supposed to go for a so-called blind date today...hahaha.
I reached Toa Payoh @ 12.40pm. I walked towards this guy who was standing at the handphone shop just beside the burger king. Before I reached the meeting place. My heart keep saying "Don't tell me he's short!" It's getting nearer & nearer & my instinct was right. Damn!!! He's short! Just below my ear! Shit!! He lied to me saying that he's 1.68m but actually he's 1.58m. I felt so awkward & cheated too. It's really turn off!! Y must he lie about his height??
I must get away faster from here.
I accompanied him to buy a handphone & then proceed from lunch. The actual plan was to watch a movie but the I don't think I can coz I'm kinda piss off. After lunch, he was asking what's our next plan. I told him I need to proceed to other place to meet another friend. He's abit not happy. But who cares. I just wanna get away ASAP!! I called Ponzie & told her that I'm meeting her earlier. She laughed sarcasticly to me when I told her what situation I'm now. I dun care!!! I just wanna get out from his sight now. At 2.30pm, I left. He sent me to the interchange. I bid goodbye & took the bus.
Oh gosh!!! What a relief!!! I dun care if ppl says I petty. But I hate liars. I dun c a need for u to lie to me about ur height/weight/appearance. I'm finding friends not future husband. Duh!!! To me, once u lied...u can lie forever. Breach the trust...this is what u get.
Well..I came back ard 4++am the next day. I guess I've travelled the whole Singapore today.
Toa Payoh (North) -> Tampines (East) -> KK Hospital (NorthEast) -> City Hall (Central) -> Bukit Batok (West) -> Clarke Quay (Central) -> Sembawang (North)
Sunday
I woke up @ 10.00am. It was so tiring. I hardly can open up my eyes. I'm going to the beach today. After shower, I made the egg mayo sandwich & get ready. I left home around 12.00pm. I took 168 to Bedok. While in the Q, there's a Malay guy standing beside me. I'm sitting but faced outside the interchange while he's standing but facing inside the interchange, Our position was as though like a couple whom just quarrelled & doesn't feel like talking to each other...hahaha. I wanted to smile when to think of it but better dun. Later he tot I'm smiling @ him. The bus came & I sat @ the upper deck. He sat 2 seats behind me. But who cares. Later he move 2 seats infront of me but on the left side. HHhhhmm, what's he up to?? Wanna get to know me is it? Muakakakakakaak!!! Dream on Jules!!!
I tot of taking a short nap but I can't. I sms Ponzie & told her that I'm on the bus. She took the same bus as me & we proceed to Bedok to meet Reen. We took a cab to go to East Coast Park. I was told by my friend that it was raining earlier. Hope it will not rain.
The rest of my friends had yet arrive. We find a place to sit. Soon one by one came. Although a few us, we enjoyed the whole day. Some went for a swim. The rest played heart attack game with the poker cards. 9 of us played this game. It was so noisy. I've hurt one of my right fingers. Wondering who's ring or bracelet has hurt my finger.
We had a great day today. Too bad it was Sunday. How I wish it was Saturday. What to do. Tomorrow is another day to work. I will be facing another blue Monday again.
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at