
YMonday, May 15, 2006
Looks is a primary criteria. Communication plays a part in a relationship. Can I still find such guy? Well....let time tells.
HHhhhmmm...why am I feeling down today? Is it becoz of my PMS?
Haizzz...I hate this kind of feeling. It seems that I'm starting to miss him again after 5 months. Why is it that this feeling comes again. I tot I've forgotten about him bit by bit? Why is the feeling of missing him getting stronger every time???
Arghhh!!! How am I to get rid of this feeling?? How to have another relationship if this still haunting me?? I'm no longer strong as before.
Rite now I have no urge of finding any replacement. I'm having a hard time open up my heart again. Till when, only GOD knows.
Hopefully I'll find someone who really can open up my heart again. I dun ask much but only if he can
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at