
YTuesday, June 06, 2006
Another exhausting weekend for me.
Friday
I went to purchase Nokia 6280 after work @ Hello Citylink. I upgraded another 2 years contract with SingTel. Khafidz recommended the orange casing. Without thinking twice, I grab it. Thank god I don't need to top up any cash. $238 for 2-yrs contract.
After that I went out with Jue, Ros & Zue. They accompanied me to Starhub Shop to change my simcard to 3G. After that we had dinner @ Burger King. It was already 9++pm. Jue & Zue have to make a move. I then proceed to Simei to meet Ponzie. After that we went to Tampines to meet the rest. They had their dinner & then we rest @ the playground. Talking & laughing like nobody business. I left home @ 3++am & reached home @ 4++am. As usual, someone send me home...hehehe
Saturday
I went out at 2.00pm. These were the places I went with my friends. I guess I've travelled the whole Singapore today.
Jurong East Swimming Complex --> Tampines --> Yew Tee --> East Coast Park --> Yishun --> Changi Beach --> Tampines (breakfast) --> Home
I reached home @ 8.00am on Sunday.
I did not sleep when I reach home in the morning. Getting ready to go to East Coast Park again later. Labu will be fetching me. At 1st I tot I dun wanna go but Ponzie & Reen insisted me to go. I left home & 10++am.
The sun was burning my skin when I'm on top of the lorry. Damn!!! This is what I called direct Sunburnt. Instead of cycling, I swim. After wash up then I cycled. The 1st time I tried cycling, after so long, was kinda hard for me. I almost fell down when I clutched the handbrakes & the metal body hurt my pepz..hehehe.
Paiseh sakz...so many people. Reen was laughing @ me. Thank God I did not fall. Else it will be even worse. Soon it's time for us to go home. I told Ponzie not to sleep & entertain me thru out the whole journey. We sing, laugh & disturb the cyclist (only the young one lah).
I reached home, wash up @ zzzzzzz till morning. My pepz still feel the sore. Haaiiizz....
Monday
I can hardly open my eyes today but I have no choice. I took a shower & get ready. I'm late as usual. Took a cab to work. Now I'm @ office staring on the pc & thinking what to write again...hahaha
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at