
YSunday, June 18, 2006
It was almost 2.30pm when I left home. I'm wondering what I was doing since I woke up. I tot of leaving @ 1++pm but dunno lah....hehehe
I met Ponzie & her children together with her X @ Tampines. We then proceed to Downtown East coz I wanna book a chalet. Most of the dates were fully book so I ended up choosing 2-4 Sept. My tummy began to growl coz I've not eaten anything since morning. We took lunch @ BK.
We proceed back to Tampines Mall coz I need to buy some stuff. Luckily I did not spend on anything expensive. Just bought some toiletries.
Haikal wanted to go to the library so we proceed there & later sit around till 10.00pm. Reen invited us to her place but I declined coz it will be far for me to go home. She suggested me to ask Shah to fetch me later. Ponzie told her that I quarrel with Shah...hahaha. U think I wanna ask him to fetch me? Fat hope!!
Yanie also asked if we wanna go out to town later. We declined although she said that Abg Noh will fetch us. Ponzie & I decided not to stay out later for this sat & next sat. Wanna rest @ home coz we have been spending too much time outside on the past Saturdays. Furthermore I have wedding invitation tomorrow. So I can't go back late else I have to skip that.
I then took 168 home & continued with 962. I stayed up awhile to check my emails & went off to bed.
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at