
YMonday, June 19, 2006
All food were delicious. Worth the $$$. I went home with a bloated stomach. Ended up, we took a cab home. Hope my dad had a wonderful Father's Day cum birthday dinner from me.
It's Juliana's wedding day today. I met up with Niny & Ijal to go together.
It was a warm day. Luckily I never wore baju kurung. Else, I'm gonna perspire like hell...hehehe. I just wore a long skirt & a long sleeve t-shirt. 10 minutes after we reached, the groom arrived. After that, we met the bride & groom & proceed home. Since Awin will be taking a cab home, I joined her coz I'm going to Bukit Batok.
Once I reached my aunty's place, I took off my head gear & relax @ my cuzzin's room. I switched the aircon. Sooooo cooling. I watched "Aku No.1" but ended up, the movie watched me...hehehehe. My mum kept on disturbing my sleep. Always ask what's time.
I woke up & freshen myself. My aunty asked if I wanna eat coz she cook Lontong. But I declined coz later we will be eating dinner outside coz it's Father's Day!!!
I'll be giving a treat to my parents & relatives for Father's day & in conjunction with my bonus. 2 in 1. So what's for dinner??
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at