
YFriday, June 02, 2006
I have an appointment with my customer today. We were suppose to meet @ Hello Shop Comcenter @ 10.00am. But she's late. Mas called me & inform me that she'll be here around 10.20am. Bunga also meeting her customer but slightly later. Since my customer is late, we proceed to the canteen & bought sandwich for breakfast.
It's already 10.45am but she still not here. I waited at the information counter like a security guard, looking at whoever come in to the shop...hahaha. My eyes catched a lady whom asking for me at the cashier. The staff looked so puzzled. I approached her & bring her to the meeting room. After introducing Bunga, we start our discussion.
The story goes blah blah blah....as usual, AutoRoam dispute.
We come to a conclusion that we need more time & will revert back to her next week. She agreed. After that we met Bunga's customer. He also disputing on AutoRoam charges. Everything ended by 12.30pm.
We bought lunch from the canteen. My lunch today was damn cheap.
Rice + Fried Drumstick + Potato + Egg Sambal = $2.50 (staff rate)
Hahaha...if everyday like this, I can save so much money. *wink**wink*
We then proceed back to office. Bunga wanna eat KFC, so we alight @ Bishan Junction 8 & later took 55 to work. In the bus, I was daydreaming. A guy board the bus & walk towards me. I was staring on the floor but my eye position was as though I'm staring his knee. Out of sudden, I "regain" concious & lift up my eyes to see him. He was staring @ me while walking towards me. Anjat gegerl...paiseh sakz..hehehehe. I purposely turn my head to the window & see outside view. Not bad looking lah...hahahaha. Sempat sakz aku. He alighted the same bus stop as us :(
No more nice guy to see....hehehe.
Once reach @ work, I went for lunch. When I came back to my table, I was shock to see my outstanding cases (40 Norm, 3 Srv). Dammit!!! This woman did not block my Q. I told her yesterday to block Callback & Follow-up. But she only block follow-up today. Even my traffic Q she block after 9.00am. GGGggggrrrrr!!! Damn angry!!. Wasting 1.5hr to clear all those f/up cases. I'm supposed to do OT after work. After that I'm gonna meet Niny later to take something.
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at