
YSunday, June 25, 2006
I having flu since yesterday. I've been sneezing non-stop. I so tired to sneeze again. Anyone to take over my flu??? hehehehe
I woke up around 7.00am just to wake Wan up. Demes!!! Nak pegi keja pun nak suruh orang kejutkan. Bukan nak bangun sendiri!! After that I went back to sleep. I totally woke up @ 11++am. I walked to the hall & switched on the TV. No interesting show.
Suddenly my room phone rang. This crazy woman was shouting at the other end. Guess who?? Ponzie lah...who else. She tot I was still sleeping. My voice sounded like I just woke up coz I'm having flu. I talked to her for a while before I decided to buy breakfast.
I had Lontong & epok-epok today. No appetite. All becoz of this stoopid flu!! I switched on my laptop & chat with Dem & Masri. Soon Zue & Ponzie log on to MSN & I chatted with them. I felt so restless. I took my flu tablet & went to sleep. It was already 3++pm then. At 1st I tot meeting Ponzie @ Causeway Point. But in the end, both of us fallen a sleep.
I woke up around 8++pm. My parents were home. As usual, she never talk to me. My stomach started to growl. The last time I ate was @ 12++pm. I called Ponzie & she was outside with her mum & kids. I decided to go out for dinner. I sms Tini & she was @ home. I asked her out for dinner & I went over to her area.
After bought our food, we sat @ one of the park near her place. It was the 1st time I went there. We find a place & eat while chit chat. Alot of stories I heard from her about her brother & sis-in-law. Thank god I'm not married to him...hahaha.
It started to drizzle. We walked towards her blk & sat there for awhile before I proceed home. I was already 2.00am when I reached my doorstep. I changed to my sleeping attire & drink the lemsip max. She recommended me this medicine. Dunno whether it works on me or not. I'm so tired of sneezing. I'm still sneezing when I type this blog.
Hope I cure soon. It was a waste to be sick over the weekend. Haiizzz....
My left eardrum affected abit. Maybe becoz I sneezed too much & blow my nose too often. I just can't sleep. It's already 3.41am. What should I do tomorrow?? I suppose to have dinner with my whole family but dunno lah. With this kind of situation & the war, I don't feel like going. Just wait & see tomorrow.
I just hope to recover soon. The taste of the Lemsip is not nice at all. But what to do. To cure, I have to find ways else I have to consult the doctor later.
I guess I need to rest now. I'll take a puff & go to sleep. Good nite....errmm it should be morning rite?? Good morning blogger!!!
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at