
YSunday, June 11, 2006
I woke up @ 10++am. I tot I could continue sleeping but eyes just dun wanna shut.
Wan just came back from work. I chit chat with him for a while & tot of watching some VCDs later. What should I have for breakfast today?? Hhhmmm...
I saw kuih Putri Salat on the table. Wan bought it when he's on the way home. My stomach growling. I saw nutella & bread. I guess I'm gonna have these for breakfast later.
Meanwhile, I played a malay movie "Bujang Senang" featuring Apek Saiful & Fasha Sandra. Nice movie. As usual...LOVE story.
After that I watched X-Men : The last stand"
and followed by a hindustan movie showing @ Central "Kyun! Ho Gaya Na..." featuring Aishwarya Rai & Vivek Oberoi.
Hahaha...movie marathon today huh??? Since I'm not going out, might as well I update myself with some movies...hahaha. Just got to know from Ponzie & Yanie, the rest of the gang wanted to meet up tonite. Time & place to be confirmed. I guess I need to take a short nap 1st to restore my energy...hahahaha.
I update again what I'll do tonite k....Chao romano!!!
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at