
YFriday, June 30, 2006
I reached work @ 8.00am. I'm not late today...hehehe.
Everyone is so eager to know how much they get for bonus this year. Well everything depends on your last year performance. HR has informed us that the budget for this year is around 2.8 months excluding AWS (1 month).
The server kinda slow. Maybe alot of staff are accessing the intranet now to see their bonus...hahaha. Yeay!! I managed to get thru...
Hhhhmmm...not much difference from last year bonus. Just xtra 0.1 month more. Alhamdulillah...
Well...people always tot that once u get promoted, ur bonus will be "BOOM". But all these are just wild assumptions. It doesn't make much difference. The only difference is ur pay rise. Anyway, be glad that we are still working.
I'm counting down to see $$$ in my bank account. There are plenty of things I'm considering to buy. I'll check my list...hahaha
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at