
YTuesday, June 27, 2006
I'm on medical leave today. I've stopped sneezing but only block nose. I went to the doctor yesterday & was advice to have a lot of rest.
I stayed @ home the whole day yesterday. Ponzie was working @ Simei in the afternoon. I feel so weak & went to visit the doctor at night. On the way to the clinic, my mum called asking where I am. Hahahaha...the war ending soon huh?? In the afternoon, she seeked my help to call a cab for her. Now she asking whether I wanna go for dinner later or not. At last, she gave in.
I met my parents after that @ Sembawang Shopping Center for dinner. I ate Bee Hoon soup & satay. After that we proceed to Giant to buy some stuff & reached home around 10++pm.
I took my medicine & off to bed & I woke up around 11++am today.
It was a warm day today. Tonite, we will be having dinner @ Swensen & to purchase Joe's laptop & my pc. While waiting for Lynn to reach, I guess I better off to sleep 1st.
I will update the blog again later.
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at