
YSaturday, June 24, 2006
I received a call from my mum this morning. She asked me to inform my dad to pass $$$ to Joe coz he wanna buy a laptop. I woke up & approached my dad.
I asked him why he let Joe buy a laptop which cost ard $2k++. Might as well buy a desktop which only cost $1k++. We already have a laptop. I explained to him & he accepted. He told me to inform Joe & to go together with him to buy it later. I agreed.
At work, not much difference. Cases flowing like water as usual. I began to start sneezing. Demes!!! I'm gonna get flu today.
I sms Joe & asked if he's working today & he said yes. I told him about the PC plan. He still wants a laptop. Darah naik sakz!! I get pissed off & asked him to gimme a good reason why he need that but he ignore my sms.
It's almost 6.00pm. I called my mum & wanna asked her if she wants to go Causeway Point later. She claimed she's lazy to go out. Then I told her about the laptop issue. She still persistently wants Joe to buy that laptop. I explained to her but she just don't wanna listen. She still support that son of hers to buy that laptop. I asked her why he need that? He just only Sec 3 & we already have a laptop @ home. He can use the $$$ to buy it when he's in poly. She just simply don't want to listen to what I've got to say. I just hang up.
My blood pressure boiling. Demes!!! Even Wan agreed that we should buy desktop rather than laptop. I cried @ the toilet coz I'm too pissed off. I then packed my stuff & went home with bunga.
I sms Joe "If u still insist to buy your own laptop, from now onwards don't use my laptop & my internet connection!"
I sms Wan & told him about it.
Jules : Adik kau masih insist nak beli laptop. Aku cakap dgn dia, kalau dia insist jangan pakai laptop & internet aku.
Wan : Gasak dia arr...Kita jangan pegang harta dia. Kita share beli pc sua.
Jules : Tu pasallah. Kita share je. Biar dia cari internet sendiri.
Wan : Ok
Arrghh!! Bingit sakz!!! I just dun understand why he need a laptop. Baru Sec 3 sakz bukan nyer poly. Just wanna show off to his friends that he has one. Demes!!!!! Mak aku ni lagi satu. Suka sangat ikut cakap anak kesayangan dia. Apa budak tu nak semua dapat. Tak pikir whether is it useful or not.
When I reached home, dad was already home. I told my dad what happen. He also said that my mum had told him about it. The best part is she said if we were to buy a PC, I will be the one using the most not Joe. OMG!!! Why must all blame goes to me?? I used PC the most?? Even my own laptop I rarely used.
Sakit sakz hati aku. Air mata aku dah nak start meleleh. Geram nyer!!! I go out & take a puff at the staircase. I really feel so down. How can she said that!!
Fine, if she wants to launch another world war, I'm ready for it. Dun think that she's always right. Even when she had finished cook dinner, he only asked my dad if he wants to eat. She just ignore my presence.
My dad realised that & told me to just ignore her. Kalau dah merajuk..buruk!! Merajuk tak bertempat sakz!!!
I only ate chicken pau for dinner. I really lost my appetite. The worst thing is I'm sneezing all the way...uwaarrggghhh!!! I gonna get sick. Demes!!!!
When I called Ponzie, she asked why my voice sounded so difference? Is it that i just finished crying or flu?? Of coz it's flu!! I don't want to care so much of what happened. Just don't seek my opinion if he wants to buy a laptop or he has his problems with it.
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at