
YWednesday, June 28, 2006
It's was so dragging to go to work today. I woke up @ 6.20am. I took a shower & off to work. I tot of taking a bus but I'm not feeling well. I hailed a cab & reached @ office almost 8.00am.
I opened up icon @ see my cases risen up to almost 50. I quickly clear the callbacks & follow up. I'm kinda bz today. The gerls have not started emailing yet.
I manage to reduce the cases to 30 including the current ones. It was already 1.30pm & I went to have my lunch with Mas. Not much food left. We order Mutton Bryani but it wasn't that nice today. We only ate half. After that we went to our sleeping lounge & took a short nap till 2.30pm.
I'm still sleepy but I don't have a choice. I went back to my workstation & started work again. It was almost 3.30pm when Mas told me Sheila (my manager) wants to see me & Mala. I gave her a puzzle look. Alot of question crossed my mind.
Why she need to see me & Mala??
Dun tell me it's another complaint case??
Why only 2 of us have to go??
Mas laughed when she saw my reaction. I looked @ the time on my desktop, it's 3.28pm. She told me to read email from Sheila & Fauziah. I still don't get it. Mas told me, it's a good news.
What good news?? HHhhhhmmm....
Mala & I walked to the room beside Sheila's office. After that Kak Bob & Diana came. Now then I got the picture. It's promotion time!!!!
Sheila, Fauziah & Rebecca came in few minutes later. Sheila apologise & said that HR forgotten to give my letter to her & they will only gave me tomorrow. Wow!!! I get promoted to CSO2?? Am I dreaming?? It was really a shocking news.
We then congratulate each other. Kak Bob cried when she knew that she was promoted. She had her sad story behind it. I almost cried hearing it.
Well, the news spread quite fast.
My colleagues started to congratulate Mala & me. Well, it paids off. I never expect to get promoted this year. Dah rezeki beb...terima jer lah.
Mas has listed some restaurants for me to treat her personally. Tak maluuu eh??? Hahahaha.
I guess this year is a good year for me after I had gone thru so much terrible experiences last year. Hope I keep up a good work.
I've told my parents about it. So I guess they expect a good treat from me....well, we shall see.
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at