
YMonday, June 12, 2006
Nothing much I've done over the weekend.
Saturday
I went out ard 10.00++pm. Abg Noh picked me up @ my place & we met the rest @ Joo Chiat. After that, we proceed to Yishun to fetch Yanie from work. At 1st I'm kinda lazy to go out as today is my 2nd day of menses but pity Ponzie coz she got no one to accompany her.
Well, it's drizzling @ Changi. We tot the rain might stop after our supper @ Changi Village but it doesn't subside. Well, nothing much can be done tonite so we proceed home. I reach home @ 3++am & dozz off.
Sunday
I woke up @ 12++pm. My hp keeps on beeping since morning. Demes!!! If I know I put to silent mode. I just remembered that I have to go to Reen's chalet this evening. I make appt with Ponzie to go together.
I received an SMS from him, asking "where I am? I tot u have chalet today?" etc etc & etc. Demes!!! Asking me so many questions but never answered to my ONE & only question. Since yesterday I've asked him if he wants to accompany me to chalet but no answer till today. Well, I don't like to ask so many times. He doesn't give me any hint that he's following. Ok fine!! I will never asked him again.
It was raining heavily today but I don't have a choice. I still need to leave the house soon. I met Ponzie & we proceed to the chalet. Iza, Linda, Sophia & Mus were around too. That's great!! At least it subside my heart pain with their presence.
Ponzie keep on asking Am (Reen's younger bro) whether any guys coming coz she's now fond of anak ayam...hahahaha. When she's not ard, Am asked me whether is she serious wanna get to know these anak-anak ayam....Aku mampu tersenyum jer....hahahahaha. We disturb her with one of Am's friend, Jalut. His actual name is Jamal. Dunno why call him Jalut. Then Am said her name "KAK PON" not glamourous enuff so he decided to call her "KAK LUT". We make fun of her since then...poor Ponzie...hahaha.
My hp beep again & he asking me where I am. I just answer short & sweet. He told me he just finished soccer training. Why r u telling me all this? I'm not interested to know. I'm piss off coz U dun make an effort to tell me whether U r going or not. Is it so difficult?? If dun want then just say so lah. Dun make me wait for the answer.
When it's time to go home, I did not SMS him. I took cab home. Ponzie top up $10 for my cab fare although I never asked...Thanx buddy...
I never bother to SMS him. Ioff to bed after updating my blog.
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at