
YSaturday, June 17, 2006
I took half day today. Same goes with Ponzie.
We planned to go karaoke session today. We booked for a room @ Apollo centre. As usual, we were late...hehehe.
We sang for about 3 hrs. The room was damn cold even when I'm wearing a long sleeve t-shirt. After that, we proceed to Tekka Market via NEL. I thought of buying a long skirt. We walked around & managed to find the shop. I ended up bought 2 skirts & 2 pair of sandals. These items already cost me 70 bucks.
After that we walked to Mustafa Center. In between, I bought some other stuff such as watches, sunglass, hp pouch & silicon covers & fridge magnets (for my mum). At Mustafa Center, I just bought some toiletries. In total, I've spent almost 150 bucks. OMG!!! What else did I bought??? HHHhhhhmmmm....
We went to take our dinner @ one of the coffee shop. Tot of relaxing @ Clarke Quay but we were kinda tired. To think that tomorrow need to meet up again, we cancel our plan. We took bus home. As for me, once reached Yishun, I took a cab home.
I showed the skirts to my parents. My dad commented "Anak KEL mana yg sesat kat rumah aku ni??!!"
Makk oiii!! Lazer sakz org tua ni...hahaha. But who cares, I like what I bought. I kept my stuff in the room & took a shower before going to bed.
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at