
YTuesday, June 13, 2006
I was about to sleep when my hp beep. It was already 12++am.
Hhhhmmm.....private number. Who could that be?? Maybe it's Ponzie.
I heard someone whispering on the other line. It's not Ponzie. It's a guy's voice.
Sicko : Hello...dah tido ke?
Jules : Siapa nie?
Sicko : Takkan tak kenal?
Jules : Sebab tak kenal lah tanya.
Sicko : I lah..takkan tak kenal...u dah lupa ke?
Jules : Siapa ni!!!
Sicko : Sombong lah u ni...teka lah...
Jules : Eh..siapa ni???
Sicko: I yg panjang-panjang tu
Jules : Yg panjang??!!! Apa yg panjang???
Sicko : U kata batang i kan panjang
Jules : Jangan nak merepek lah!!!
I hang down the phone. Bloody arsehole....who the hell was that??!! I tried to figure out who's voice was that. But I can't coz he's whispering.
I called Ponzie to see if she's playing prank with me coz she's still with Abg Ghani. But she claimed it was not him. Who the HELL was that???
His voice keep on bugging my ear drum...arrghhh!!! How to sleep like this??? I talked with Ponzie for awhile & tried to sleep.
At 3++am, my hp beep again. It's private number again!!!!! I did not pick up & put it to silent. Now I'm scared to pick up private number.
So if u wanna call me, pls call via ur hp or sms me 1st before using private number coz I will never pick up ur call....hehehe
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at