
YSaturday, June 10, 2006
The centre part of my desk Menu for dinner: I tot of snapping some pix of the food. Before I can snap, my dad had started eating the satay. Just forget it. Satu-satu dah mcm kebuluran Vietname...hahaha
I sms Chelvi & inform her that I'm taking 0.5hr time off. No use wasting money on cab since I'm taking time off. At 1st I tot of sharing cab with Chelvi since she'll be stating work @ 8.30am but she claimed she's still @ the CC. Well...I proceed to work 1st. When I board the bus, it started to drizzle and it gets heavy by the time I reach the bus stop. There's no shelter to my workplace. Luckily there were few of colleagues who doesn't have umbrella. We shared cab to work. Just imagine, 5 mins walk from the bus stop but we took a cab for a one big round route just becoz doesn't want to get wet. Hahahah...vainpots!!!
How I wish I'm @ home. Haaiizzz....
Mas came to work today. Yesterday she was on UL as her father was sick. She claimed his condition was getting worse & need to be admited to hospital. She's trying to control her tears when I asked her father's condition.
Mas, brace up ok? I understand what's ur feeling now. I pray that ur dad gets well soon. Feel free to talk to me. I'm always around to share ur sorrows.
Bunga was back to work. So boring!! I feel like doing any work. Suddenly something started to cross my mind. Yeahh!! Spring cleaning my work station. It has been quite some time I've cleaned it.
I started to clear those papers from my tray. Never I realised it was already lunch time. I just bought curry puff as I'm still full coz I've eaten Nasi Lemak during breakfast. After that I started cleaning my desk & I'm stating to sneeze...aaccchhhooooo!!!
Well it looks cleaner & neater now. I've changed the position of my trays.
I tot of taking 0.5hr time off in the afternoon to meet my mum but I'm stuck @ office. It's already 4.45pm. Might as well I stayed till 5.00pm. Better don't waste my time off.
My mum grumbled @ me when I reach Sembawang @ 5.45pm. She had to wait for 45mins. Hehehe...sorry mummy. We proceed to buy some of her stuff & proceed to Satay Club for dinner. My 2 brothers were working so we only meet my dad there.
After dinner, we went home coz my tummy giving me problems & I'm having my menses (1st day). Well...I'm yet to give a present to my mum. But she have to wait for my pay day....hahaha.
Next Friday will be my dad's birthday. HHhhhmm, what to get for him?? And dun forget, next Sunday is Father's Day. So i guess I will eat out with my family. Maybe I'll get my 2 uncles to join us since it's father's day.
Bonus coming so I guess I have to foot the bill next week. My mum had remind me that just now. I'm counting days again to pay day....haiiizzz
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at