
YMonday, July 17, 2006
I woke up @ 11.00am & slept @ 1++am yesterday. I need to accompany my parents to IKEA today. I brushed my teeth & had breakfast with Wan. Pemalas sakz minah sorang ni nak mandi...hehehe. After that I surf for awhile to check the shuttle bus from north to IKEA. I guess I'm taking the bus from Yishun. More convenience coz it will be at the bus stop beside Yishun MRT station.
It was a warm day. We missed our bus & waited for the next one to Yishun. I hope I can make it. Satu-satu dah jalan mcm lipas kudung sehhh. Kesian mak aku, dah lah sakit kaki. Niari bapak aku yg lambat so kalau miss the shuttle bus, dia kluar duit ah naik cab..hehehe. We alight @ Yishun bus stop around 2.55pm. Kelam kabut sakz. While walking, suddenly we heard someone shout "DON'T RUN!!!"
My dad stopped. He thought someone fell down. Same goes with my mum. Both stand there like statue. Darah ups!!! While walking, I turned my head. A policeman was laying on top of a man. Then another police man came. Sure something is not right. I asked my parents to walk away from the scene coz we got a bus to catch.
Pheww!! Just in time. We reached the bus stop, the bus came. Very lucky u know. If not have to take cab. I was damn thirsty. Lucky my mum brought a bottle of plain water. The aircon from the bus doesn't seem to cool me. The journey took us about 45mins. I snap some pix while in the shuttle bus.