
YWednesday, July 26, 2006
I met Ponzie after work yesterday for karaoke session. Dun feel like going home early.
There was a train fault @ NEL route when I'm otw there. The last station it stopped was Dhoby Ghaut. We took the shuttle bus to Apollo Center.
The session ended @ 10.00pm. Shah msg me & wanted to fetch me home but he's still @ work. I told him I'm going off 1st. When I was @ Somerset MRT platform, he sms me. Asking me to wait for him. It was already 10.45pm. I went out from the station & waited at the usual place.
While waiting, I called Ponzie. Meanwhile I also sms him. To my surprise, he's still @ Changi Airport. It was almost 11.30pm. Demes!!! I'm so tired yet he still wants me to wait. I dun want to wait longer. He's asking me all the stupid questions. Arrrghhh!!! I just want to go home!!
I took 167 @ reached home around 12++am. I'm so tired + agitated with the whole thing. I'm lauching a war...yeahhhh!!!!
The whole morning I keep yawning. He sms & called me many times but I dun bother to reply or answer the phone. I'm still angry about yesterday issue.
I wanna go home straight after work & sleep early. I just can't wait for 5.30pm.
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at