
YTuesday, August 01, 2006
It was quite a hectic weekend for me this week.
Friday
At 1st I tot of going to eat Sushi with Tini but ended up, I met my mum. After passing some things to Lynn, I met mum @ Causeway Point.
We bought a lot of things & I'm spending my money again. These are the stuff I bought.
My legs were so tired. Just imagine we shop from 5.30pm - 9.00pm. We took a cab home. Otw home, Tini sms me & asked if I wanna join for the karaoke session tonite. I agreed. This is the 1st time I went for karaoke session during wee hours (1.00am - 4.00am). After the karaoke session ended, I wanted to go to the ladies. I tot the rest were following but that was just my wishful thinking.
I stepped into the toilet. It was so quiet. No one inside. I choose the 1st room (disable toilet). Suddenly I smell something like a flower (jasmine) scent. I looked around & I saw something. It's a flower necklace that made up from jasmine flower where the indian likes to use for certain occasions. In malay it is call as Bunga Malai. I was abit panic but managed to do my small "business". The smell was kinda strong. I quickly walked off without washing my hands coz I'm scared. I did not tell them & walked off from the place. If I know that they are not going, I will go to the disable toilet at outside this toilet.
The whole nite I kept thinking of this incident.
Saturday
I went to JB with Yanie & Ponzie. I'm sending my clothes to make baju kurung for Hari Raya. Luckily it was not so pack that day. Maybe becoz it's raining & it's already mid afternoon when we entered the immigration.
After sending my clothings, we went for dinner. We met Abg Jat & Abg Ghani. Guess what!!! I found back the stalls that were near Kotaraya. Yahooooooooooooo!!! After dinner we went to City Square to find some stuff. Before going home, we went to Xena's place coz today was her mum's 7th day. It was already 10++pm when we reached there. We left her place @ 12.30pm & took a cab back to City Square. I left JB immigration @ 2.30pm. Luckily there's a driver who willing to take us back to SG via coach. We paid him a certain amount.
I reached home almost 4.00am. I need to wake up earlier again later.
Sunday
I woke up @ 9.00am. If not for my mum, I would have woke up later. I went to Chompang with my parents for breakfast. HHhhhmm....breakfast?? I guess it should be brunch (breakfast + lunch). I went to develop some photos. Quite cheap. Per piece is only $0.30. No service charge. This is the 1st time I develop my photos from my DigiCam after 2 years buying it....hahaha.
After that, we went to buy paper plates/cups/forks/spoons & more for next week occasion. I'm yet to invite my friends. I'll do it next week.
Reached home, I doze off. Still sleepy. I'm supposed to meet Tini later coz she wants to make some muffins @ Jasmine's place. No miss call/sms from her. I sms her only @ 7++pm. She told me she's already @ Jasmine's place. I get ready & went over there. Her blk is the same as Naz's. So I won't lost my way..hahaha.
After some test & trial, we went home @ 2.00am. I'm damn sleepy!!!
Monday
I took time off today. Hardly can open my eyes. I almost doze off infront of my pc...hahaha. Serve me right!!! I must go back straight today. I must!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at