
YSunday, July 23, 2006
It's already 10++pm when we took the same van back to SG. The driver charged us SGD$10.00 but we need to alight @ Singapore Immigration. Once my passport was checked, I proceed to the scanning area to scan my stuff.
Another day to JB again. This time I went with Alin, Awin, Mas & Ros. Only the 5 of us.
I woke up @ 8.00am but dunno what makes me late to meet them. I reached around 10.45am @ Woodlands Interchange. They had already queued so I just joined them.
It was smooth when we were @ Singapore Immigration. But when we reached Malaysia Immigration, the Q were damn long. Juz imagine from 11++am to almost 1.00pm, we still queuing there.
Ros decided to cut Q. We went to the Foreign Passport lane but the officer won't stamp our passport. He said, we are not suppose to Q here & he instructed us to go into the room. Before we left, he said that we gonna face difficulty once we are in there.
We waited outside the room coz there's a lady there. Once she out, all of us went in. Ros was the one answering every question from the immigration officer. She gave excuses that 2 of us wanna fainted waiting for so long. She pointed to Alin & Mas. Both pretended to cough & etc. We were warned by him not to do again. We noted & left the room. Once we out from there, we gave a big smile to each other....hahaha
So where did we go from there?
We went to take a van to Ros's kampung and we borrow her dad's car. After that we went to
It was a lady cisco checking thru the scanner. She asked one of the Cisco guy to stop me & Awin. He checked Awin's bag 1st. After that my bag, He saw i brought in a pack of cigarette. But only left 18 sticks.
Cisco : ohhh...cherry flavour. Is this urs?
Jules : Yupz
Cisco : Do u have a lighter?
Jules : It's wif my friend
He gave me a kind of "r u sure" look. I just smile to him. He placed the cigarette back & zip my bag. I walked off.
Demes!!!!!!!!!! Stupid sickening woman!!! Almost everyone was checked by her Cisco fellows. Blardy hell maggots!!! There's no law saying the we can't bring an open pack of cigarette back to SG. If he still thinks that the cigarette doesn't belong to me, I can prove to him....hehehe.
Anyway, I've reached safely home. Dun wanna think so much about the incidents happened today. It's an experience which I will never forget :)
I've enjoyed every single moments with u gerls today especially when we sang "Beautiful" by Christina Aguilera.
We took alot of pix today. I've upload them to my multiply site. So feel free to view them.
So gurls, when will be our next outing??
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at