
YTuesday, July 04, 2006
Pheeewww!!! I'm tremendously tired today. Been out since morning with my parents. Only the 3 of us. Joe was lazy to follow us. We went out at 9.00am. Daddy wanna have breakfast 1st before we proceed to our destinations.
After breakfast, we took a cab to Bukit Merah Central (my old place). I miss that place so much. Alot of changes around there. Getting more organised. Daddy wanna open a new account & he prefers to apply @ the same place.
Once everything done, we proceed to town to settle his investment account. It was really a hot day. Just imagine, I was @ town around 12.00pm. It's the time when the sun is directly on top of ur head...pheeww!!!
After the whole thing settled, we took the train to Paya Lebar. It was 2++pm when we reached there. We proceed to Tanjong Katong to get some stuff. Tot of getting the shoe for Lynn but the salegirl advise me to get her to come down to the shop to test. We then proceed to Golden Chance to buy some accessories. Nothing attracts me to get a ring for Lynn from there. I told my mum to get at other shop. Once paid for our "gold" stuff, we went for lunch. Daddy wanna eat satay so we went to have lunch @ Haig Road. Not many people there. I ordered Nasi Ayam Goreng for lunch but it turn out not to be nice. No choice, so I just tucked in.
Then we proceed to Joo Chiat Complex to get other stuff like material for clothes, telekong, tasbih, sejadah, selendang & etc for the engagement. We managed to get the ring that I think I suitable for any occasion. It was already 6++pm when we took the cab.
Luckily my appt with my friends was cancel. Else I have to go out again. I'm so exhausted. I'm on leave today but in the end, I spend the whole day outside. Well, it worth actually although I'm tired. I got what I wanted.
Thanks daddy for those stuff u've bought for me. Never expect a return from u coz it's my duty as a daughter to help u in any ways. I'll treasure & will take good care of them c",)
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at