
YMonday, July 24, 2006
I heard a bad news from Ponzie.
Xena's mum passed away on Saturday nite. Thank goodness we managed to visit her last Friday. Ponzie asked me if I wanna join her & Yanie. At 1st I agreed but later I received a phone call from my aunty in Kulai that she's coming over to pass some stuff. No one @ home so I have to sacrifice.
I logged on to the chatroom but nothing interest me.
My mum called me to meet her @ Causeway Point with my dad & aunty. I left home @ 3.00pm. While walking around, Ponzie called me to see if I wanna meet her later. I agreed since I'm already here.
It's almost 6.00pm but I still yet to receive any call from her. I sms her & she's still @ City Square with Yanie. Yanie is finding a school bag for her son. Wahlau!!!! Piss off sakz....2 hrs still not enuff to get out from JB. How long am I suppose to wait for her. I hate waiting for ppl too long.
I told her I wanna go home. I took a cab with my parents. Demes!!! Wasting my time waiting for nothing.
Reached home, I tried the clothes which I bought earlier. Just nice on me :)
Then I switched on my pc & update my blog & photo. Mas has been bugging me with the photos.
Tomorrow will be Monday...When will it be friday???
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at