
YSaturday, July 15, 2006
I spent less than $250 for these 3 things. Below my budget. I expected to spend at least $300. Jue tried to find the cable for creative mp3 but they don't sell there. After Zue met us, we went to Tekka Market for dinner. I just ordered Thosai coz I still full.
After work, I went to meet Jue to go to Sim Lim Square. Zue unable to make it @ 1st but later she joined us. I met Jue @ Bugis Junction Taxi Stand & we walked there. We stopped @ one of the drink stalls as their drinks looked tempting. I bought coconut drink & Jue bought honeydew juice. She managed to snap my coconut cocoon...hehehe
On the way there, our eyes catched on some bags. I wanted to get a gold sling bag but there isn't any @ the stall. Jue bought a chrome coloured sling bag.
While walking toward Sim Lim Tower, I catched a glimpse of the building logo. Hhhmm....SL??? Sounds so crude...hehehe.
We walked around to survey some products 1st before deciding which one to buy. I ended up spending again....hehehe. I bought
I'm supposed to meet Labu @ Ponzie's workplace but cancelled coz Yanie & the rest wanna meet us. I took a cab with Jue & alight @ East Point. We left the cafe around 10.00pm. Tot of just rounding with the trailer but something cropped up.
Abg Noh just received a call from the hospital. One of his son, Pipi, was admitted. He was slash on the neck & one of the arm @ Woodlands area after kompang. From a sleepy mode, my eyes opened widely.
We rushed to TTSH immediately. He run off from the trailer without turned off the engine. We then proceed there. He told us that Pipi was still concious but his injuries were quite bad. Need to be stitched up. He lost a lot of blood.
Eeeeuuww...the sight of A&E reminded me of my dad's accident during last year fasting month. We waited at the carpark coz it was so stuffy @ the A&E area. We make a move after everything settled. It was already 2++am. My eyes soooo tired. We bid goodbye to Abg Noh & proceed home. Before leaving the place, we catched a glimpse of Abg Noh. He was crying with one of his hands was against the pillar.
Sakz peh Yanie...dia kata dah mcm hero tamil...muakakakakaaka.
Everyone terkekek-kekek sakz sambil jalan. Si Abg Jat ni, suruh kita jalan membetis kaki sampai kat main road. Padahal kat situ byk cab sakz...Demes!!! Tau nak ngumpat jer...hahahaha.
Well, I reached home @ almost 3.00am. Better get some sleep before my sinus start again..But I manage to update my blog before sleeping.
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at