
YSaturday, July 22, 2006
I went to JB after work with Ponzie. We intended to visit Xena's mum @ Sultan Aminah Hospital. Since Along went to SG to withdraw his dad's money, we meet him @ Malaysia Immigration.
Last minute Pinkie not meeting us & we wasted our time taking bus from Lavender. It would be much easier if we go to Kranji. What to do...
We reached JB @ 8++pm. The crowd was terrible. Mostly Malaysians. We had hard time taking the bus to JB. Once we met Along, we proceed to the hospital. Wahlauuu!!! The hospital was damn old. I think Alexandra Hospital is much better than there.
Her condition worsen. She was half paralyse & there's alot of mucus in her throat. She's having difficulty in breathing & depending on the oxygen. She's really in a very sad stage. In my heart. I was saying "I dun think she can survive that long."
Tears began rolling down my eyes. I can't imagine if my mum in this state. It's sooooooo sad :(
We make a move around 10.00pm. Along, Ponzie & me went to have our dinner cum supper near the dataran. We ate "celop-celop" & charkway bakar. Powerrr dok!!!
We reached SG around 11+pm. I managed to catch the train & Ponzie continue her journey to Lavender. It was kinda tiring but atleast we managed to visit Xena's mum.
Gotta go to sleep.
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at