
YWednesday, July 19, 2006
It's just only tuesday. When will it be friday??
I can't take it. The cases keep on piling like nobody business. This morning when I came to work, it reaches to 90 cases. Uwaarrgghhhh!!!
I must set a target today. I must cleared all the 15/7 CP cases by today. I guess it almost to 40 cases. I get Chelvi to print out my outstanding. Heartpain sakz seeing these cases piling.
Heard from Bunga, Yogi had tendered his resignation within 24hrs. He did not even bid goodbye to us. All of us were wondering what happen. Oh no, more work coming our way... :(
I will start work once I had my breakfast. I only had sardin puff & bread with tea. My table was messy with papers. I got no time to clear. Maybe b4 I go home, I will clear it.
I'm so engrossed doing with my work until something strikes my nose. Eeeuuuwww, what's that smell??? I looked @ Mas & asked her again. Demes!!! It's durian smell. Who's that stoopid idiot who ate durian & thrown it @ the pantry near the toilet??? The smell was soooooooooooo strong. I'm starting to feel giddy.
I borrowed Mas's shawl & covered my nose.
It takes quite awhile for the smell to go off. Bloody stupid idiotic moroon. No brain is it??? I continue my work while mumbling to myself.
It was already 8.00pm. Damn!!! No wonder I'm so tired. My brain not fuctioning well. So I decided to go home. Kak Jah "tumpang" me to the bus stop near her place. Luckily the bus was quite fast. I reached home by 9.00pm & took my dinner.
Daddy bought chix rice & managed to eat only 2/3 of it. After wash up, I switched on the pc & update my blog. My mind really worn out. I guess I'm gonne sleep early today.
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at