
YMonday, July 17, 2006
Step sakz muka aku niari... It's already 8.10am when I reached my workplace. I opened each program from my pc. Oh my god!!! My cases are piling. Demes!!! I left only 20++ cases on friday & now it becomes 80++ cases. All that stupid CP cases piling & piling in my icon. Macam mana peh diskusi jer minah dua org ni...
Demes!!! I woke up late today. Almost 6.30am.
I quickly took a bath & get ready to go to work. It's already 7.20am. Wondering whether I can reach on time or not. The bus reached @ 7.25am on the other side. By then it reached my bus stop around 7.30am.
I reached AMK mrt station around 7.55am. I'm gonna be late today....gggrrrr. No other choice, I took a cab from there. I glance @ the meter, still $1 surcharge. Thank goodness.
I feeling kinda sleepy, sleeping late again last nite. Serve me right for hogging on da phone. When I was just about fallen asleep, an idiot called me around 2++am & asked me what I'm doing. Duh!!!
Take a look @ this pix when I'm in the cab. Not in a good mood.
I dunno which one to stay. I guess I better start to do my callback & follow up 1st. I'm gonna struggle all the way till 5.30pm today....uweeeeeeeeekkkkkk
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at