
YMonday, July 03, 2006
I'm dropped dead tired today. Just came home in the morning. What did I do over the weekend? HHhhmmmm....
Friday
After meeting with Tini to collect the tontin money, I went to meet Ponzie to go to Labu's chalet. He insisted us to go & will send us home. I managed to collect only $300 from Tini. Another $100, she will pass next week. Demes!!!!
Only Labu's & family were @ the chalet. We chit chat & went home @ 2.30am.
Saturday
I woke up around 12.00pm. I walked around the house. Joe still sleeping. Wan, I guessed, went out after work. I have to unpack my new pc to test whether any prob will occur or not. I force Joe to wake up & help me. I'm starting to sneeze. Demes!!! So much dust in his room especially on the computer table. I can't find my mask. I'm gonna get flu again today. We started to install everything & tested. Good!! Everything works well.
I getting ready to go out to meet Ponzie. This stoopid sneezing still continue. No panadol @ home. Arrrggghhh!!! I told Ponzie to buy for me. It still continues till I reach Tampines & all the way till chalet. I've already eaten 4 tablets but still no sign of cure.
After chalet, Abg Ghani picked us up to me the rest & we ended up @ Changi Beach. I got no mood to eat. I just feel like taking a nap. The rest started to play cards. I slept for almost 2 hrs. I know it's not enuff for me. But atleast I get some sleep.
Once everybody woke up, we proceed home. I reached home @ 8++am. Wan going to woke & my parents getting ready to go for breakfast. I joined them knowing that I'm still sleepy. We ate nasi rawan @ Chom Pang. Yummy!!!
The weather was damn hot. We walked around to order some furnitures & went home after that. I took a shower & now I'm infront of the pc. My eyes very kelat u know...hehehe. I guess I wanna sleep after this. Hope no one disturb my beautiful nap...
Good "nite" bloggers.
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at