
YSaturday, July 08, 2006
It's friday today. It's a dress down day today but not for me. I have to attend a wedding dinner @ Crown Hotel in the evening. The food were quite delicious. In between the dinner, the bride & groom came. We took group photo. I managed to snap a photo of them.
It's a wedding dinner for Fazlina & Roy Ezra.
Mas & Kak Jah not going. So I went with Bunga. Gavin had book a big bus. We paid $2.00 each. Aircon summore. We reached there around 7.30pm. Dinner only served @ 8.30pm. I'm soooo hungry. The MC was talking non-stop. Very irritating.
These are the food we had during the dinner:
We left the hotel around 11.00pm. I took cab with Bunga since it's already on the way. It was a long queue but cleared quite fast. I reached home almost 12.00am.
After wash up, I managed to update my blog :)
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at