
YTuesday, August 22, 2006
I'm back!!!! Anyone miss me??? I guess everyone miss me right??? Hiakhiakhiakhiak After that I went to Miss Read boutique to get 2 pants. Luckily it was on 50% discount else it will cost me a bomb...hehehehe. The rest bought their stuff & we proceed back to the hotel. Ros was already in KL. So we waited for her in the hotel. Dunno how much I spend there. Everyone tot of going out for dinner. Ended up, we had pizza @ ur room. I'm soooooooooo tired. Tomorrow going back so better pack my stuff. Luckily the journey was smooth. We left the S'pore Immigration @ 6.30pm. It was a fast driving. I reached home @ 8++pm. I showed my family members what I've bought for them. I slept @ 10++pm. Dunno why so tired.
It was a great trip although it was a short one. Everyone of us enjoyed especially when it comes to shopping...hehehehe
Friday
We left S'pore @ 8.00pm. Guess what??!! Kia miss the bus. I had called her @ 5.45am to wake her up & will meet us later for breakfast. But instead, she went back to sleep....gggrrrr. Everyone was so worried abt her. At last we received SMS from her & will join us later.
We reached KL @ 1.30pm. The sky was not that good. It might be raining anything. We proceed to check-in but our rooms were not ready. So we left our bags @ the concierge. We went to Midvalley Mega Mall. Heard about this place but never go there before. This Midvalley is a big shopping centre. Another version of Takashimaya. Our taxi fare was RM20 but Zue's was RM36. Soooo expensive right!!!
We went for lunch 1st @ Kenny Rogers.
At 10.00pm, we left the hotel. We went for dinner @ the warung behind concorde. Tot of taking a cab. But this stupid man @ the lobby said that it was only 3 mins walk to Concorde. Bloody hell!!! 3 mins is only enuff for us to get out from the hotel to the main road. I guess, it is 15mins walked from our hotel to Concorde.
After dinner, we went to Hard Rock Cafe. Alot of mak nyah around. The live band was great. They played all sort of music. I really enjoy myself there. There's one ANG MOH pulled me to the dance floor but I declined. I pointed Ponzie to acoompany him but she turned him down. Everyone there dance like nobody business. Eton & I kept on laughing @ their style of dancing.
We left Hard Rock @ 2++am. My leg aching & now we have to walk back to our hotel. Arrrghhhh!!!
Saturday
Woke up @ 8.00am, we went for breakfast. After that everyone resting @ their rooms. We went out only at 1.00pm. 1stly, we went to Bukit Bintang. As usual, shopping again. I did not buy anything coz nothing interest me. We then had Chix Rice for lunch.
Zue wanted to go Masjid India. Sham, Ponzie & I skipped that place. Instead we went for Karaoke session. We met them @ 7.30pm @ Petaling Street, my fav shopping place. We shopped for abt 2 hrs.
Things that I've bought:
Sunday
Breakfast again. We then relax @ our room. Jue & Ros went for last minute shopping. Luckily the hotel staff allowed us to extend another hour for check out. Tot of sleeping again. The weather outside was so warm. Our bus will left KL @ 2.00pm & we have to be @ Istana Hotel @ 1.45pm. Once everyone ready, we left the hotel.
Luckily today I'm not working. I can have a good rest. I will upload my pix later.
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at