
YWednesday, August 30, 2006
I'm so bored @ home. No one to accompany me. That's why I hate to MC coz I'll be all alone @ home.
I woke up @ 9.00++am today. Whenever I sleep, there's always somebody disturbing. Either by phonecall or SMS. This morning, I received 2 SMSes. Haizzzz...I'm yet to reply that SMSes.
I only took my lunch. No appetite to eat actually. I heated up some food coz I'm kinda hungry. After that, I took my medicine. Kinda drowsy but I'm tired of sleeping. I began to surf my friends' blog & multiply website.
I tot of adding some pics to my blog. I went to sign up "slide.com" after seeing one of my contact's blog. Now I've added some photos of the beautiful people in my life.
Mas had called me twice, insisting me to go for free massage. I've asked her where's the place. She said True Spa @ Takashimaya. Demes!!! That was the SPA that I've signed up!! I can't enjoy a free massage coz I'm already a member...uweekkkk!!! She asked me to go for my SPA treatment together with her & Bunga. But mine will take longer coz I have extra stuff such as Hydrobath or scrubbing. At most 2hrs. Dun tell me they wanna wait???
Nevermind, I'll meet them after work on Thursday to enjoy my Fondue session...hahahaha. I'm yet to go for my SPA treatment. When?? I dunno. Maybe next week. I shall ask Reen about it later.
It's drizzling. How I wish I can sleep. Yanie did called me up for Karaoke Session today. Dunno what time she'll be meeting me. I will call her after updating my blog.
Anyway, I've rest enuff although my cough not really subside. Can't wait to go to work tomorrow to meet my colleagues. Mas, I'll be back tomorrow!!! Got miss me or not?? Hahaha.
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at