
YTuesday, August 15, 2006
Finally the day has come!!! 13.08.06 was Wan's engagement day. I have been extremely bz since Saturday.
Friday
I went out for a while to buy some fresh flower for the muffins decoration with Tini & Ponzie after work. I was spending my money unnecessarily. I was not happy that the price of the flowers exceed my budget. It's much more expensive that the muffins itself. I did suggested to use the plastic box for the muffins but they decided otherwise. I just keep quite but Ponzie knows me best. And the best thing, I have to pay the cab fee to & fro. Might as well we go to the nearest flower shop to buy right??
Saturday
I have to woke up early today. I need to accompany my mum to market. After putting the stuff @ home, we went to Sun Plaza to shop for other things. Finally we reached home @ 1++pm. I changed my bedsheet & put the gifts on my bed so that we can cleared the hall. After that I cleaned my bro's room. Both of them not at home. Joe is in camp @ Pasir Laba while Wan is working. I'm shortage of manpower.
Around 8++pm, Cik Timah came with her family. They'll be sleeping @ my place. After that Cik Nong & family came. They left only around 11++pm. I managed to sneak out with Yayah to enjoy the peaceful nite under the voideck. It was so noisy @ home.
Ponzie came only @ 11++pm. Nothing much to do. I slept @ 1++am. No bed to sleep on so I slept on the floor without any blanket or comforter. No choice. :(
Sunday
I was force to wake up by my mum. She wants me to blend the chillies, onions & garlic coz she'll making the sambal prawn. Thank god I had catered the food from Labu. Else we have to do more things & sleep less. Soon after that, my other relatives came. It was so noisy @ home. After that, I went to collect the muffin from Tini & also the ice. It was already 12++. Where's my bouquet?? It was not delivered yet. I called FarEast Flora & the lady said that she cannot find my order!!. Is this a joke or what?? She called me back 3 times & apologise. She managed to find my order but was not process. Damn it!! I told her that I need the bouquet by 2pm @ my place. She will try to get the driver to be here by 2.00pm. I have not bath yet & get ready. We have leave home @ 2.00pm.
I quickly bath & get ready. The flower is not here yet. Arrrgghhh!!! I guess I have to make a complaint later. I get Ponzie to call the lady, Sandy. Soon, the delivery guy came only @ 2.15pm. We left the house & proceed to the girl's side.
Everything settled @ 4.30pm, Alhamdulillah. We then proceed home with the exchanged gifts. My task is not over yets. My friends will be coming over after 5.00pm. Mas, Awin & Niny came with their partners. After that Rossy, Jue, Yati & Jue camed. Later on my close chat friends came.
Everything finished almost 11.00pm. My feet are aching. I have difficulty to sleep.
I only woke up @ 12.00pm today. I still feel the tiredness of yesterday but I'm glad that everything went on smoothly for my side. Amin.
I hope this engagement will go on smoothly till they tie a knot in 2 years time. Insyaallah.
Most of my relatives are asking when will be my turn. Only God knows everything.
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at