
YFriday, August 25, 2006
I've cried too much yesterday. The movie "Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna" really makes me cried.
A shocking news I received on my bed today. My so-called cuzzin passed away this morning. Another death. Dunno what's the cause of his death. He had to go for post-mortem @ SGH today before the family members can bring him home. He's a year older than my dad. It stunned me for awhile. It really makes me think that life is really short. U won't know when is ur turn.
Dad & mum had went to the funeral. I'm left alone @ home. I'm still sick. Feeling so restless. Luckily I have my pc as a companion. Chatting in IRC is so boring. Meet all kind of boring ppl. I guess nothing else is in their mind except SEX!!
I've read my friends' blogs but unable to tag them. It kept on prompting "cookies activated?" Demes!!! I'll do that at work tomorrow.
Joyah was online. I asked her where she viewed Hady's video clip. She gave me the address via email. He's soooooooo cool. His voice was damn good even when he sang malay song yesterday. Too bad I miss SG idol. I really hope he gets to the final.
Singaporean!!! Pls wake up!!! Stop voting for those who can't even sing properly!!!
Last week Matilda was out. I really hope Hady & Jonathan will make it to the final. Today is the result show. I'll definitely watch it.
I wanna rest for awhile. Getting drowsy again after taking the medicine.
Cya later blogger.
9.00pm
I've just finished watching SG Idol. Yeayyy!!! Hady & Jon are still in the competition. This round, Nurul is out. I'm waiting for the day when Paul & Joakim are out. One is just acting like he's cute & another is just acting as a monkey!!
No matter what, I'll support both Hady & Jon. U go guyzzzz!!!!
I guess I won't sleep late tonite. My throat is giving problem again. My throat is itchy. Hope I can sleep well tonite as I going to work tomorrow after 2 days on medical leave.
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at