
YMonday, August 07, 2006
Yesterday I went to JB with my mum, aunties & cuzzins. It was a sunny day. My mood was not that good. Most probably due to my PMS mood.
i reached S'pore Immigration around 3++pm. After meeting my aunties & cuzzins, we took a cab to Kak Lina's place coz she need to take the MPV. By then, we were so hungry. Luckily her MIL cooked for lunch. So we had our lunch.
It was already 5 o'clock when we reach our tailor's shop. I'm lazy to join them so I just sit in the car. 1 hr had passed but they are still in there. Another 30 mins had passed, still in there. Testing my limit huh?? hhhmmm...
Soon, they were out from there. We proceed to Angsana coz I need to get some stuff for my bro's engagement day. After ordering what I needed, we walked around while waiting for the stuff to be ready. I feel an urge to go to the ladies. So did my aunt. I told her that we go to the ladies 1st b4 we go to other shops. She agreed. I went down the escalator till level 1. I waited for them to go down but no one came down.
Shit!!! Dun tell me that I have to wait again. I dun even have a single cent with me. I wanna call my mum but only realise that I dun have autoroam service. So I just have to wait again. 30 mins passed, still no sight of them.
Uwarrgghhh!!!..it really testing my patience. When I saw the sight of them, I went up to the 2nd level with my cuzzin. I gave my mum a sarcastic remarks. I stood one side & tears began rolling down. I'm cried in anger. I did not talked to anyone when we left for dinner.
All I'm thinking of how to find a toilet. When I found 1, it was stink & the toilet boowl was yellow. Uweeekkk!!! Disgusting sight. When they ordered dinner, I did not eat or drink. I'm too angry. I just want to go home. I knew that my mum was not happy with me but I dun give a damn. Heart pain sakz.
Luckily the traffic was quite smooth to go home. I reached home only @ 1++am. There goes my dunkin donuts. I can only dream of them today. *sob**sob*
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at