
YThursday, August 24, 2006
Reached home, took my medicine & went online. Joyah was online too. We start talking about the movies & trying to find the songs. We got it but the download was extremely slow. Demes!!!! I guess I'll download it tomorrow then. I felt sleepy & told her that I'll c her tomorrow in MSN. Better get to sleep before I sleep infront of the pc....hahaha.
I bought Nasi Lemak & Jasmine green tea. Dunno what else to eat. I guess it will be sufficient till my mum comes home. After eaten, I log on to my pc. What should I do now??!! Update blog?? HHhmmm...I've already updated mine yesterday nite. Maybe I'll view my friends' multiply & blog website.
Joyah has logged in to MSN. I nudge her...hehehe. She asked why I'm not @ work & I told her my sad story. Trying to be AS when I'm not one...hehehehe. She asked me whether I wanna join her & Eton for a movie @ Bugis. Bugis???!! No way!! Too far & I'm afraid I might meet someone I know coz I'm on medical leave. I told her if they are going to Bugis, I will not join but if @ Yishun, I'll join. Safer place for me...hehehehe
She informed Eton & both agreed. Yeay!!!! I'm watching a Hindi movie "Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna (Never Say Goodbye)".
Dev happens to meet Maya before her wedding and despite being strangers, they connect instantly. It could be that the two are unhappy with their partners, it could be that Dev was only too happy to talk of his uncomfortable marriage or it could be that Maya just could not love Rishi and so, found Dev attractive. Whatever be the case, the connection between the two remains a glowing spark that re-ignites when they meet four years later.
In those four years, Maya marries Rishi and Dev meets with an accident that leaves him crippled and ends his football career. So when Maya meets Dev next, he is more bitter than he was before - his failed career and failing marriage are festering wounds to which his wife Rhea's professional success is salt. In the Talwar home, things are no better - Maya still does not feel any love for Rishi and feels guilty for her inability to have children.
Dev and Maya give in to a dreamy, coffee-drenched romance. But after an incident at the ballet makes Dev intensely jealous, they realize they now feel like they are cheating on each other with their own spouses. This realization brings them to a dramatic point of no return. Shortly afterward, they are caught in an argumentative embrace on the train station steps by Sam and Kamaljeet.
Sam, having lived the good life for a long, long time ultimately has to bear the punishment of all that excess - he has a fatal heart attack and as he lies on his death bed, he gives Maya some unconventional advice: he tells her to leave his son Rishi since neither he nor she are happy in their marriage.
But in three years, Rishi and Maya meet and Rishi asks her to come to his wedding. There Rhea sees Maya for the first time in three years realises that she and Dev weren't together as she thought. The news that Dev is still alone, combined with some prodding from Rishi and Rhea convinces Maya to run after Dev. Dev was about to catch a train and when he saw Maya, he started running because he told Maya earlier than he was happy with Rhea. However, Maya found him in the train and he applied the emergency break and got out for her. Dev found out that Maya has been living alone all of that time too and felt very bad. Then they finally get together.
It was a happy & sad movie. I recommended all of u to watch it. As usual, the three of us will just keep quiet when the "touchy" screen is showing. We will just wipe off our tears quietly...hahaha. At the end of the movie, we laughed when we saw each other eyes. Buruk sakz!!!!! I switched on my hp sound to normal. 4 missed calls from Mum & Shah....hhhhmmm. I called home. Dad answered the phone & ask where am I. I told him I'm at Yishun & meeting my friend to pass some things. U r a big liar Jules!!! Hehehe...I dun have a choice. What I heard before I put down the phone was "Dah sakit-sakit pun keluar. Tak tau nak duduk diam kat rumah!!" Kwangkwangkwang....
After the movie, we went to have our dinner @ BK. All of us were soooooooo hungry. Everything that we bought for the movie such as drinks, popcorns & nachos were finished. We left Yishun around 9++pm. Joyah took 39 home. Eton took MRT home & I took 859 home. I missed my Singapore Idol today. Nevermind, I'll try to watch it on this Saturday.
Nite nite blogger.
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at