
YFriday, August 18, 2006
Nothing much happen these few days. Tot of going Arnolds after work today but some of them can't make it. I went home straight after work. I need to pack my stuff coz I'm going KL tomorrow. Just wanna take a break.
I went home on da dot @ 5.30pm. My bosses asked whether Kak Sophia & I wanna share a cab with them but we declined. Since we go home on da dot, might as well we take bus & train home. Better save some money....hehehe
I did not start packing when I reached home. I'm really taking my own sweet time. Luckily I note down what to bring so that I will not miss anything. It's already 9.00pm when I start packing. By 11.00pm, everything is done. Anything I miss out?? I dun think so.
Well, I'm ready now!!! I'm gonna disturb Ponzie later...hehehe
Ok blogger....cya when I back on Sunday!!!
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at