
YTuesday, August 29, 2006
Tot of going to my company's clinic @ Sembawang MRT but I find it too far. I went back to the same clinic that I went last week. Dr Jane only came in @ 9.00am. Luckily, there wasn't so many people. Unlike the clinic @ Sembawang MRT. I wonder why the Q is so long on Monday. If u come late, I think u have to wait for at least 2 hours. Better dun waste my time there.
Another $32.00 flew from my pocket today....haizzz. A total of $60.00 gone just like that. After taking my medicine, I went to bed again. Only woke up @ 5.00pm. Still coughing but not as bad as yesterday.
I'm so bored. Kinda miss the people @ work. It was damn bored staying @ home alone. Dunno what time I wanna sleep today. If I can stay awake, I will watch Hikmah till finish. I feel kinda sleepy now but I'm tired of sleeping.
Please ALLAH, lemme cure quickly. I'm having chalet this weekend & I wanna be fit & healthy.
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at