
YMonday, September 25, 2006
Guess what!!! I woke up @ 4.00pm today. After Sahur just now. I went back to sleep. I'm feeling sooooo fresh today. Luckily today is Sunday.
After freshen myself, I logged on to internet. Kinda boring so I tot I wanna update my blog & multiply later. It was only at 6.15pm, I helped my mum. She was preparing for today's break fast. We will be having Mee Bandung, Red Bean Pau & also Samosa.
Today break fast time is at 7.01pm.
Only 4 of us at home. Joe went out wif his friends. Since I'm not that hungry, I only ate half of my noodle serving. The balance was finished up by dad. After that, I cleared the tables & wash the dishes. Mum had went to sleep after Isyak prayer...punya lah lincah dia tidoooo....hehehehe
At 8.00pm , I watched Singapore Idol. It was a great performance by Jon & Hady. Tomorrow will be the result show. I will do my voting later. What to wear tomorrow?? Baju kurung?? That was suggested by Maslinda. I shall find one in my wardrobe.
Got to sleep soon. Arghh...tomorrow is Monday again....Bye bye Sunday....
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at