
YSaturday, September 23, 2006
It was a long way to go to Comcentre this morning. Had to attend a briefing on Fraud & Awareness. Supposed to meet Mas @ 8.00am but I was late but we managed to have breakfast. At 8.30am, we went up to the auditorium.
The briefing was so boring. Ended up, I continue doing my Word Search. It was a 1½hr session. After that, we went to get some drinks @ the canteen before we left to office. It was a sunny day. Luckily it's not fasting month.
As usual, once u r back @ work, there'll be alot of things need to be settled. Time passed very fast & it's lunch time!!! We will be going to Ramen Ten for lunch. It's my 1st time eating there. Actually I ordered Tom Yam Seafood but it turn out to be dunno what seafood. Haiyahhh...just eat lah...but it was not hot. I need something hot to stop me from sneezing. Eversince I'm in office, I've been sneezing like nobody business. Took some chilli padi from Mas's food. Ahhhh...that's better.
After work, I went out with Ponzie to Geylang Serai. It was quiet there. Maybe most of them went to Kampung Glam due to the opening of the bazaar & lights. Tot of getting scarfs & shoe. So we proceed to Joo Chiat. Bought myself 2 pairs of shoes & scarfs.
We then had murtabak & Kway Teow goreng for dinner. My sneezing still not subside. Uwarrrghhh!!!! Dun sick lehh...I want to fast u know. We left Geylang around 8.30pm. I tot of taking 969 from Tampines so I followed Ponzie. We sat around before I really decide to take cab home. I'm feeling so weak.
Oh Allah, please help me. I dun wanna get sick especially on fasting month....
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at