
YSaturday, September 02, 2006
It was already 3rd day that I'm back to work & guess what??!! TGIF!!! Yeayyyy!!! Can't wait to go for my chalet tomorrow @ Downtown East. Juz got an sms from the DE management. My room number is C1311. Fuhyooo!! Luckily my block is nearby the entrance.
Well, life @ work is still the same. I'm getting an extra task. Gonna help Farid with CP cases. Can I say NO??!!
Wednesday
When I was MC on Monday & Tuesday, my Q was not block. I've got 72 cases when I opened up my icon. I left with 5 cases on Friday. Should I congrats myself?? HHHhhhhmmm.....
I told Bunga about it & she was kinda suprised. She tot she had block me from receiving any cases. She apologised coz of overlook and block me from any callbacks & follow-ups for a day. Oklah, compromise abit lah.
I managed to maintain my cases up to 30 by the end of the day.
Thursday
I managed to clear off most of my cases. Good for me but not good for some people. As usual, there's a green-eyed monster who can't see others having less cases in our icon system. I guess she's too free. She will log in to icon syetem to see how many cases we've left & what are the Qs we are in. Who' s the boss now??
Anyway, I went to Breeks for dinner with Mas & Kak Zie. Tot of eating Fondue but there's no more Haagen Daz branch in Orchard. I only met them after their massage session @ True Spa. On da way home, got to know some things about the green-eye monster from Kak Zie. Well, I got no comment on that...hahaha.![]()
Friday
It's a blue day for my team today. I just can't wait for the end of the day. While doing my work, Bunga approached me. She said that I'll be taking the traffic Q until Norita joins us. HHhhhhmmm...i asked her "Somebody red eye is it seeing my cases are low? She think I sit down here & shake my legs the whole day??"
Irritating bastard!! She can only see if my cases are low but did she see how I'm struggling to clear my cases when I came back to work on Wednesday?? Who the hell she think she is?? The best part is she's not happy when I always take leave on Monday. My boss did not make so much noise, why she's making a big fuss?? I'm not taking UL, it was my rostered leave & I have my own things to settle. She can have all the mondays from now on coz I'm not taking any leave till Hari Raya.
Well, I'm conquering most of the Qs & I know I can managed. This will paid off when it comes to appraisal time. Heart pain sakz working with this kind of "human". I'm just waiting for the right time...*grinning*
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at