
YSunday, September 24, 2006
My whole body was aching. Maybe this was due to sneezing too much yesterday. Abit hard on breathing.
I got no plans today. Since tomorrow is the 1st day of our fasting monday, I rather sit @ home. I did some housework & now stuck infront of the pc. Not many of my friends were around.
Mum called & wanted me to meet her @ Causeway Point. I get ready & left home @ 4.00pm. There were alot of people when I reached there. Just remembered there was Singapore Idol roadshow @ 2pm. Goshhhh!!! Miss it...
After mum bought her stuff, we went to Sembawang Shopping Centre to meet dad. I have to collect my pants today coz might not have time to collect other days. Had dinner there & did some marketing.
Reached home, took my medicine. Hopefully I will recover soon. I switched on my pc & chat wif some of my friends. Gonna sleep early today....
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at